We are a not-for-profit organization of hospital-based and private practice provider recruiters in:
To promote effective provider services in hospitals and practices within our catch-basin by networking with other professional provider recruiters to attract dedicated Physicians and Advanced Clinical Practitioners to practice throughout our region.
The Carolinas Association of Provider Services held its first official meeting in April, 1994 in Lumberton, NC, with 23 hospital representatives present. From this meeting, CAPS was formed and objectives were established. These include…
– To bring together persons engaged or interested in hospital and practice provider services in North Carolina , South Carolina, Coastal Georgia, Eastern Tennessee, and Southern Virginia
– To improve technical skills and promote a broadened understanding of the scope and the ethics of the profession, to assist, support, and encourage provider services personnel
– To serve as a resource organization in service to members and non-members alike in the provider services within our communities, to promote an awareness of the value of provider recruitment services within the management of hospitals
– To promote and encourage the development of provider services’ department and programs within our communities
– To recognize that effective provider service practices achieve broader understanding and support among various constituencies of our members.