Key Membership Features
Coffee with CAPS in 2024
January 17, 2024 – 10 am EST
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Physician and Provider Recruitment – 101
Ready to elevate your physician and provider recruiting game using Artificial Intelligence?
Join our exclusive members only Coffee with CAPS seminar on January 17th @ 10am and unlock AI advancements in streamlining recruitment.
During this WebEx learn innovative strategies, gain insight, and stay ahead in the healthcare industry.
Here is a quick look into the content we will cover:
• Where to begin – How to start your AI journey.
• Recruiting candidates using AI – See how AI will streamline nearly every step of the hiring, selection, and retention process!
• Build better job postings – Engage your Provider’s attention as never before!
• Better Interviews – Let AI assist you in providing more meaningful and predictive interviews
• Better Communication – From persuasive emails to social media; AI has you covered!
• AI Cautions – It’s not without challenges-how to use AI responsibly.
Register now to secure your spot!
Kirk Sears, WakeMed WakeMed
“CAPS has been an outstanding resource of regional hospital networking opportunities, educational recruitment, retention, and career enrichment, as well as delivering imaginative best-practices. Especially useful during the past few months of isolation, CAPS members can participate in a mentorship program to further enhance the success of those newer to provider recruitment.”
Alysa Bostick, Wilmington Health Wilmington Health
“CAPS is a supportive network of fellow recruiters. We are all faced with the same/similar challenges, and it is great to have an expansive community of knowledge to reference. Often, I can answer a c-suite question within minutes-all due to the help of fellow CAPS members. Our annual meeting is a huge membership bonus because it showcases best practices and infuses customized educational updates on topics that are relevant in our region.”